I wanted to see if I could come up with a few two-sentence horror stories myself. In all modesty, I have to say these are truly terrifying. If you suffer from a heart condition, you may not want to read them. You have been warned:
* As I settle in for the four-hour bus ride, my seatmate turns toward me. “Have you been saved?” he asks.
* The theme for the office holiday party is “A Karaoke-tacular in Candyland!” Attendance is mandatory.
* Fifteen minutes into our first date, she asks me a question. “You won’t hurt me like all the others, will you?”
* I grab the Port-o-Potty door handle. Something squelches beneath my fingers.
* “Here’s my opinion,” said the drunk guy on the next barstool. “And I don’t care if it’s ‘politically correct’ or not.”
* “Can you fix this quickly?” I ask. The tech support guy laughs.
* The fat, hairy guy in bikini briefs bends down to pick up his beach towel. I must look away, yet somehow … I can’t.